Wednesday, November 4, 2009

TRULY PATHETIC!

I got an e-mail from my sister yesterday. The subject part at the top had a description titled, "I'm Old". I couldn't wait to hear what she had to say. I'm not sure what I thought she meant, but I surely wasn't expecting to hear her news. This was the "one liner" written in the e-mail.

"I am now officially OLD!! Saturday I bought my first pair of Natualizer shoes. I hated doing it (but the shoes are so comfortable)! And if they’d had them in brown I’d have bought those too! Awful!"

NATURALIZERS!!!!! Yeah...you read right...she bought Naturalizers! Now I just got finished writing about shoes on Monday. Remember, how my golf shoes I wore Sunday afternoon were bland? Well, I am truly sorry, but Naturalizers top my bland golf shoes! I guess when I wrote how, as we got older, our shoes became lower healed and more sensible, like when we were younger children, it never really occurred to me we were heading toward Naturalizers! I think our mother wears those! Don't you have to be 80 before you buy a pair?

Anyway, I'm glad my sister could only find them in black and could only buy one pair. Someone needs to do some serious talking to her. Yes, today's shoes do kill ones feet. But seriously...Naturalizers? What is this world coming to? My theory is this...wear a pair of ugly shoes, look ugly, feel ugly, act ugly...hence...ARE ugly. Therefore...wear a pair of cute shoes, look cute, feel cute, act really cute...hence...ADORABLE!

So...Sissy...throw those naturalizers OUT! (or at least only wear them for yard work!) Otherwise...for heaven's sake, don't wear them around adorable me!



No comments:

Post a Comment