Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Jim's" Pirate Birthday Party


Since Clark and Alix's computer has been down, I haven't been able to get the photos from them to share of Jimmy's birthday party we had hear at home for him. I allowed Huston to choose the theme and to choose the cake. Well....you can only imagine what a 3.5 year old will choose. Since he chose a "Thomas the Train" theme for his daddy and Uncle Robbie, he decided he wanted "Jim" to have a "Pirate" party with a pirate cake. What fun H and I had planning and picking fun decorations for the party. I even made shrimp etuphe (sp?) for dinner to keep with the "fishy" theme. Okay, okay...I can't spell Cajun language! Anyway, we had a great time. I was able to get one pic off Clark's camera. As you can tell, I think the birthday boy had a good time. I'll post more pics when Clark forwards me the rest. In the mean time...let's hope the "office gang" doesn't get a hold of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment