Saturday, May 30, 2009

Luxurious Weekend at Barton Creek

Jimmy was opening a branch on Bea Caves in Austin and decided it would be fun if I went with him and we stayed over at Barton Creek and played a little golf. I went and checked in ahead of time while he went straight to the branch. When I arrived to our room, I almost died. I called Jimmy immediately and asked what kind of special "deal" he got! He asked why and I explained Barton Creek gave us a room with a living room, dining room, 1-1/2 bath, kitchen, desk area and huge bedroom! Jimmy told me to go right down and tell them they made a mistake. I said NO! I already unloaded my clothes and was set. I just hoped they made a mistake, their fault and we could stay! It was incredible! I loved it! NO MISTAKE! We had a great time with great golf. Wish we could do that again!











No comments:

Post a Comment