Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mrs. Clause Has Come to Town

Mime, secretly known as "Mrs. Clause" to the little children at Christmas time, came to visit me this week for a couple of days. We had a wonderful visit and even got to spend a special time at lunch with Huston and Emery at "Donald's" (aka McDonald's) - Huston's favorite lunch hangout. The day before Mrs. Clause arrived, I got in the baking mood and decided to make cupcakes. Since I have to make 24 at a time, I was sure to decorate several pink and several blue to give to Huston and Emery when we saw them. No sense in keeping all of them around my house. Equal opportunity in weight gain is my belief!
I took the delicacies with us to "Donald's" to share for desert when they finished their lunch. Huston had NO problem finishing his lunch. He was very proud to gobble his nuggets and was ready for his BLUE cupcake. When Ems was ready, he was eager to hand Ems her pink one. From the looks of these pictures, I do believe they liked them! Huston even shared one of Em's Pink cakes with Mime. He ate two of his but offered Mime one of Em's. Funny...he didn't offer her a blue one!!!??? Men...food hogs! I love that about him...he loves his Lovey's cooking! That's my man!
Ems came to meet us sporting blue healed shoes with fuzzy boas on the toe. They were about 4 sizes too big and were adorable. Huston had socks that didn't match (he dressed himself) and each child was in their adorable rare form. After climbing all over the play area at "Donald's", Huston decided to put Em's shoes on over his socks. As you can see from this pic, Lovey will cherish this picture and hold it as blackmail, saving it for his college graduation dinner video and rehearsal dinner video picture. I so love humiliating my loved ones!






















No comments:

Post a Comment