Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2009-2010 BSF Kickoff - YEAH!



Ricky Gebhart



Shirley Erskine




Debbie Oliver




Ginnie Herrera










Well, today was the first day we began BSF again...YEAH! Our class workshop was today and I am exhausted! It was a great day...everything went well, forgot a couple of things but all in all...it was a great day. I totally have the BEST staff ever! Arriving at the church, Ricky, the Trinity Church custodian was there, as usual, to greet us and be sure all was set up for our convenience. He helped me unload everything out of my car and into the church. When class was over, he again, miraculously appeared, ready to re-load my car. I just happened to bake dear Ricky some Toll House cookies to bring this morning. He's such a heaven sent to us. Always there and always with everything ready for us...what would we without him. Workshop went well. Training on time and complete. It was so good seeing everyone. I came home exhausted but happy. God is truly good to have 41 women on hand and ready to lead over 300 women + 60+ children to know Him more intimately. Can't wait for the year to get in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment