Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What does BSA, a Canadia, a Wolverine, a Cowboy & Cute Shoes Have In Common?

What does BSA, a Canadian, a Wolverine, a Cowboy and Cute shoes have in common? ONE HOT TEAM! Yes, Jim Davison, Jolene Cameron and Jose Delgado of FISERV (a company Jimmy used to work for out of Dallas) asked me to join their team in the Boy Scouts of America golf tournament here in San Antonio. FISERV was a gold sponsor and was kind enough to field a team and include me. Jolene and I had a great time riding together and out-driving the guys with FANTASTIC Tee shots (course, we did have a little advantage!) Of course, I did wear my "cute shoes". Jose requested I wear my lime green pair. Well, with so many "cute shoes" to choose from, and with team members requesting their preferred pair...what's a girl to do?! They didn't bring me the luck we all hoped for, but at least we didn't end up in last place. However...we probably did have the most fun! There was ONE little hitch in the game...Jim did NOT make it past the women's Tee box on one hole. Of course...for you golfers....well, you know what that means!!!!!
Jose suggested I drive the cart Jolene and I were in. He said I didn't want Jolene to drive. I'm no sure why, but I figured that my only almost throwing Jolene out of the cart a couple of times was much better than what she would have done...not sure...but just a thought!
Anyway, we had a great time and I was so appreciative of the invitation. The company was great and none of us got heat stroke! GREAT DAY!
Canadian, Wolverine and Cowboy..."cute shoes" behind the lens
Jose Delgado - Cowboy
Jolene Cameron - Wolverine
Jim Davison - Canadian



No comments:

Post a Comment