Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gotta Love 'Em

Jimmy and I played golf again today and I must say, I played the best game of my life...at least the front 9!!!! UNBELIEVABLE for me! I LOVED it! Had more fun! Jimmy was even shocked. In fact...I think I beat him the "front 9". But I must say, I do believe it had a lot to do with the special pair of "cute shoes" I was wearing. You know, last time, I spoke of my pink pair. This time, I wore my zebra pair, and I played lights out the front 9. I guess the zebra got tired though after 9. The back 9 was not so hot. However, I still made a great overall score for me, for 18 holes. Perhaps, my lime green pair of "cute shoes" could carry me all the way? Hum!!!! I think I will try them next. I'll take a picture of them next time and let you know. I've included a picture of my zebra ones for your pleasure. I'm so proud of them. They did me well today...THANK YOU "cute zebra shoes." Randy and "Sweet Cheeks" would be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment