Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cupcake Heaven

What a fun day Alix and I had today. The guys were out on the course practicing for the Black and White tournament. Alix and I have a mother-daughter tea coming up at church and are each planning on sponsoring a table to decorate and invite guest. To sponsor a table, one must pick a children's book, decorate a table for 8 guests themed around the book, invite 7 guest besides yourself and have fun. Each of us are planning on serving cupcakes for desert at our table. We decided to practice making decorative cupcakes that we would serve. She came to my house and we made cupcakes all afternoon. It was so much fun and we felt sooooo creative! I can tell you this, if Alix hadn't been there, I could not have done it alone. She really taught me a lot. Take a look at the fun cupcakes we made. I can't wait till we make the real ones for the the tea!






No comments:

Post a Comment