Sunday, April 5, 2009

A New Guest Room


Today has been a great day. Jimmy and I finally started re-decorating the extra bedroom upstairs. I hate that room and have wanted to re-do it for quite a while. I have known exactly what I want to do, but would need Jimmy's help and carpentry skills to assist me in my plans. Today's work began with our usual trip to Lowes Hardware for all the special wood products and tools needed. I have unloaded old furniture and have very little left in the room. We promised each other we wouldn't have the usual first day's "battle of the sexes" as we often do when workingt on projects together. Usually the first day is @#?&*! But today was really quite nice. Let's pray the rest goes as well. Jimmy warned me that this project will take a while and I will have to be patient. That is really hard for me but I will do my best. When I get going on something...well, lets just say, I become consumed with wanting to get it finished ASAP and have everything perfect. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment