Thursday, April 9, 2009

Helping Hands




As I said before, Jimmy and I are remodeling our extra bedroom. We've already begun building the panelling but have quite a bit to go. We needed more lumber to complete the room and had to call Clark for help in picking up additional supplies from the hardware store in his truck (thank goodness SOMEONE in this family has a truck!) Clark agreed to meet me at the hardware store last night. I would deliver Huston to him and he would pick up lumber for me and bring it to our house. (Great for ME I'd say!) While Huston and I waited, Huston decided he wanted to sit on a RED mower - the same color as "Lightning McQueen", from the "Cars" movie (his FAVORITE). He also decided to take a ride with the lumber as we traveled through Lowes picking out lumber. I think we all had a little fun last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment