Saturday, April 4, 2009

Here we go!


Hi everyone! Well, I'm going to try my hand at this...I'm off facebook - too much talking going on back and forth from people I've never heard of. Just couldn't keep up. Hope to keep everyone up to date with all that is going on in our family.

We've had some sad news this week. Our precious Tanner was put to sleep on Thursday. When Jimmy and I returned from New York on Wednesday, we were told by the vet that she had cancer and wouldn't make it. We were able to keep her home for a week and on Thursday, Jimmy and I took her in and were with her when they put her down. I must say, as many of you have experienced, it was a very difficult time for us. We had her for 11 years and loved her dearly. It was quite traumatic for me since she was really my dog, chosen and cared for by me 11 years ago. She will be truly missed.

Yesterday was our Whitney's birthday. Though she and Graham are in Chicago, we feel like we are with her wishing her a big birthday celebration. As many of you know, Whitney has been a news anchor woman and has been applying in the Chicago area for positions in the area. She hopes to know by this week of a couple of positions that have come available. Keep her in your prayers.

Our two angels, Huston and Emery are getting ready for Easter. Clark and Alix are readying things and Jimmy and I will get to spend Easter Sunday with the four of them at church and then the club for lunch. It is always a special time for us to see them since the "Easter Bunny" will be there for all the children.

I look forward to posting pics from that fun event and will keep you updated when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment