Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can it Get Any MORE Fun?

Saturday mornings...can they really get any more fun? I ask myself that each week as I head for Huston's T-ball games and the answer...well, I think not! I do believe as they little guys catch on to the game, the funnier it gets. They are truly hysterical! They are really getting into it now. The dads are out in the the field with them, encouraging them, keeping them in their positions, urging them to run and catch the ball, throw it to the bases and play together. Yeah...right! This week, they even said the Pledge of Allegiance. The parents were given a pledge of good sportsmanship to say and so were the kids. It was really very nice. Yeah...we'll see how long that lasts as they grow up...at least we'll see how long the parent's pledge lasts...the kids will do fine!
Anyway, it was really a fun day. The kids were adorable and had a fun time...especially when it was time for their SNACK! Yeah!!!!!!!
Cardinal's Cheerleader...three thumbs for the birds!
Dad, you listening?

Yeah, yeah...I got it!
I pledge allegiance and all that other stuff!

Okay dad...I'm first up and ready...don't get all teary eyed!

Oh gee...are you REALLY gonna get all emotional on me?

Dad, we've been through this over and over! I got it!

What a doofus up at bat!

Hey Andrew...the doofus hit it!
(do these two look alike or what!)


Awwww Man! That was a great hit!


Oops! Shoulda moved a little more right!


Hey dad...don't look now, but I think Andrew is a little upset he didn't catch that ball!

Huston...open your eyes!
Hey...only ONE guy can throw the ball, the rest of you will HAVE to let go!
Dang it! Nobody EVER hits it to me!
Andrew...don't make me come after you and get it!

Andrew, you made me come get it, now let go!

That's right, trip him...it was your ball anyway!

MINE!

Okay Huston...see the third baseman? That guy can't catch his own shadow...Hit it right to him!
Now run like Lightning McQueen!

No comments:

Post a Comment