Sunday, October 25, 2009

Donuts - Ole"

Last Friday, San Antonio Junior League's annual Christmas Ole' was held just down the street. Alix was to work early Friday morning until around 11:30 and I offered to keep the kids and meet her when her shift was over. I love Ole'. It just seems to start the season off with a bang, offering a variety of fun items for Christmas gifts for family and friends. Alix brought the kids over early, picking up powdered sugar donuts for breakfast. Obviously, they were excited and as you will see in the pictures below, very happy and satisfied with their treat!

I think I might be able to stuff one more in there somewhere!

I just foam at the mouth for sugar!

I promised the kids I would take them to buy a prize at Target (their FAVORITE store) when they came to see me on Friday. At 9:30, we headed for Target to pick up a special prize for each one of them. Huston chose, as usual, a Thomas the Train car set and Emery surprised us both. The Princess that she is, saw a bathing suit hanging on a rack as we ambled through the store. What do you know...just her size! She HAD to have the pink, princess ballerina costume (actual bathing suit). Though she had an almost identical one I had purchased for her at the beginning of the summer through a very expensive children's catalog, she HAD to have her pink princess costume! Huston even commented that she had one already, but of course her response was "no." (A common two year old's response to something that didn't agree with her!). What could a Lovey do? Huston had his prize...Emery got hers!
I'm gonna wear it no matter what the temperature!

These guys fit perfectly in my cars, see?

Ah! The joy of riding the rails!

Satisfied Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment