Saturday, October 3, 2009

MAMA MIA!

On September 29Th, Junior League had a special event where the leaguers could buy special priced tickets to see the play version of Mama Mia at the beautiful Majestic Theater here in San Antonio. Alix, a league member, and knowing how much I LOVED the show, asked if I would like to buy a ticket and go with her the night of the league event. She was in charge of hosting the before cocktail/dinner time at Acenar Hotmex:Coolbar at Hotel Valencia on the River walk. One of her cute friends I met was originally from Jasper, Texas....can you believe...what a small world! We had a great time with WONDERFUL food. We then headed to the show and sang to our hearts desire. I got into a little trouble though. I continued to take pictures (no flashes though) and apparently, NO PHOTOGRAPHY is allowed AT ALL in the theater. Can you believe that? Not even of the theater!!! It's so beautiful in there...Anyway, when no one was looking, I couldn't help but pic off a few of the show. I know the guy next to Alix wished we would shut up! But we couldn't sit still. Anyway, it was a great night with lots of fun and good music. The only thing missing was Jimmy's CD of the soundtrack on the way home. Man! Sometimes those men ARE good for SOMETHING!

The Lady in charge

Cute friend from Jasper

Ready for fun night


3 Leaguers

Not my beer...just scooted in!



Getting ready for wedding

He proposes

No comments:

Post a Comment